Judge Lanier Racing
In 2014, Judge Lanier Racing was Leading Owner with 20 wins at Sunland Park Racetrack and leading owners at Sunray Park Racetrack with 19 wins.
Judge Lanier Racing was Leading Owner at the Zia Park Race meet in 2011. McKenna's Justice won the Zia Park Distance Challenge Handicap and was named "Horse of the Meet", being the top money winner. We have also been in the top 10 leading owners at Sunland Park Race Track for the last 3 years.
Dominique's Cat's first crop of New Mexico breds raced in 2008 with 3 gelding qualifying for 2 year old futurities.
- 8 winners of over $100,000 each
- 75% winners from starters
- 166 total winners with total earnings of $2,081,474
Video: K.O. Punch in the Haggin Stakes.
K.O. Punch ran 6 times with 3 wins, 2 seconds and 1 third. He was never out of the money. 3 races were graded stakes, 2 were stakes and one was an allowance race.
- Consistent producer of classy, versatile runners that win at big tracks and in good company.
- Average earnings per starter of $27,388
- Sire of 3 stakes winners and 5 stakes placed, including Sugar Punch, winner of $265,120 and Parthenope, winner of $151,867
- Only son of Multiple Graded Stakes Winner, Medaglia d'Oro standing in New Mexico
- Winner of Zia Park Distance Handicap
- Lifetime earnings of $249, 578 with 5 wins